SOCIAL MEDIA TOOL KIT
Study abroad changed you—now you have the opportunity to help other students change their lives, UC, and the world.
Four ways to show your support for UCEAP Changed Me on May 20.
Help make our Global Day of Giving a success!
Big or small, every gift counts. Demonstrate to your friends and classmates that you lead by example and make a gift yourself. Go to uceapchangedme.com on May 20 and click on your favorite country or fund to support.
Help make UCEAP Global Day of Giving a success!
Prompts and Sample Posts
Not sure what to post? Here are some prompts and sample posts to get you started. If you’re short on time, you can still spread the message by sharing or retweeting posts from UCEAP Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels.
Create your own content by sharing your story from your time abroad. Get inspired by the prompts below. Make sure to use #UCEAPChangedMe to ensure that your content will appear on the main Global Day of Giving social media wall.
- Did you always know you wanted to study abroad?
- Who or what inspired you to study abroad?
- What made you study abroad in your location?
- In what way did your research, fieldwork, or internship inform your future goals?
- What advice would you give to UC students about studying abroad?
- What was the most surprising thing you did or saw?
- Was there anything unique about studying abroad in that place at that time? For example, any current events that happened?
- What was your favorite travel experience?
- What did you learn about yourself? How are you different? How are you the same?
- How would you describe your study abroad experience?
UCEAP Official Social Media Channels
Today is #UCEAPChangedMe Global Day of Giving. I made my gift. Now it’s your turn! Join me and make your gift to support future UCEAP study abroad students at uceapchangedme.com. #UCEAPChangedMe
Study abroad gave me the skills and confidence I need to succeed. I’m supporting UCEAP Global Day of Giving to ensure incredible opportunities are available for current UCEAP students. Join me and make your gift today at uceapchangedme.com #UCEAPChangedMe
Study abroad helped me see the world, its people, and my future in a whole new way. Will you help other students enhance their UC education? Learn more about how you can support UCEAP scholarships at uceapchangedme.com #UCEAPChangedMe
Studying abroad changed the way I saw the world. I want to help the next generation of UC students experience new cultures, perspectives, and places. Will you support UCEAP scholarships so future students can reach their academic, personal, and professional goals? Learn more: uceapchangedme.com #UCEAPChangedMe
Want to learn how to make a difference for UC students on UCEAP programs? Check out Global Day of Giving at uceapchangedme.com and make your impact! #UCEAPChangedMe
It’s #UCEAPChangedMe, a Global Day of Giving. I made my gift. Now it’s your turn [insert name], [insert name], and [insert name]. Join me and give at uceapchangedme.com